12.31.2009

A Year in Review: 2009

The year of 2009 has probably been the most memorable year of my life. While, at times, it wasn't exactly what I would've wanted, we've managed to look past that and move on. With that, I bring you...


  • I moved to Mississippi.
  • I made my first mini-hat.
  • I went to Vicksburg.
  • I ate at Cracker Barrel.
  • Someone liked me.
  • I hated Mississippi.
  • I got a snowcone.
  • I experienced the most awful weather of my entire life.
  • I realized that Jack's Mannequin is awesome.
  • I drove with my mother and two dogs from Mississippi to Southern California.
  • I attended a wedding for the first time in 10 years.
  • I went to the beach and got sunburned.
  • I went to Disneyland with my best friend.
  • I had pictures taken of me by a creeper.
  • My mini-hats got complimented by the Mad Hatter himself on multiple occasions.
  • I got my annual pass back.
  • I started going to an awesome church called Sandals.
  • I had my dogs move away from me.
  • I went to a homecoming dance that was not my own, wearing a dress from the 80's.
  • I got my braces taken off.
  • I got a new iPod.
  • I went to Disney's California Adventure dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
  • Then, on my birthday, I was recognized as the Queen of Hearts.
  • I saw Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
  • I went to Disneyland with my childhood best friends.
  • I ate Thanksgiving dinner on Black Friday.
  • I got an 18 inch, pink Christmas tree.
  • I held a mystery dinner.
  • I went to Seattle and had Nazra take awesome pictures of me.
  • I saw my newest cousins.
  • I realized I have the most wonderful family.
Like I said, my current circumstances are not ideal, nor have they ever been this year. I thank God that we have such a wonderful family that is helping us in our time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment