12.17.2009

Me.

Before we get started on this whole "blog" thing, I figure I should share a little bit about myself.

I am currently 15 years of age, and crafting and Disney are my two loves in life. In order to combine these two I spend my days making Disney-related items such as miniature hats and t-shirts.

This blog was mainly created for the purpose of displaying my creations with the world. I believe that there are other people who share the same loves as me.

In addition to Disney, I also like other things. Reading, surfing the web, music, baking...all of those are more of my favorite hobbies. So, if you like peanut butter cookies and Jack's Mannequin, we can be friends forever.

So, with that, let's get this blog running!

2 comments:

  1. Haley, you are so creative and so very talented!! I cant wait to see all your creative things you do!! so glad you started a blog!! : ) hope your drive home was good! miss you guys so much already!! Lv nome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Wow! This is SO cute already!! :-) This will be SO great to keep up on what's going on in your disney diva life - even though we live so far away! :( :( Hopefully, sooner than later - we'll get to see u again! Lots of LOVe! :-) <3 naz

    ReplyDelete