3.15.2010

Somewhat overwhelmed.

I like this whole blogging thing. Really, I do. I'm sad I don't have enough time for it right now. I'm almost half way into March and this is my first new post! Goodness!
So, coming soon you can expect the following.
  • The rest of the Analyzing Disney Love series - note to self: watch Cinderella.
  • Natalie's 9th birthday party pics - yeah, like three months later.
  • An Alice in Wonderland review
  • A new hat collection - kinda.
  • And some other random unexpected stuff. Maybe people dressed like mascots. I dunno, it's possible.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for all of those! :) I really like the Analyzing Disney Love series. Have you read Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?EAN=9781423106296&x=08222103)? I ordered it so I haven't read it yet, but it's like a prequel to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and also takes place during the time period in the movie, but told from the Queen/Stepmother/Old Hag's point of view, and is about her being angry because of her love for Snow White's father, as well as a broken heart from earlier in her life, along with other issues. It's kind of analyzing another love story that most people don't know about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't! From your description, though, it sounds interesting. I'll definitely look into it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete